My blog too!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Farm Girl

Reaction score
Heres my blog

I thought maybe I'd post a link to my blog, I started it a few months ago but nobody looks at it besides my family.
It isn't about rabbits its just a lot of my pictures I take, since I love taking pictures (especially of nature ) :)

http://bluebellsandbunnies.anderslandfarm.com/

The Captions sound pretty bad but I need to learn how to write good sooo I'm learning. :)

How do you like it? It certainly isn't as nice as Silver Star Rabbitry's blog.

i love your pics check out my e-mail i have no pics of rabbits but do have pics of horses.

here is the link
type in icelandicthunder.com

Thank you for the complements on my pictures, I knew they were nice pics but I didn't know they were that good.

Actually they have been published a couple times, 1st was in the HT calendar 2010 it was the kitchen bounty if any body has the calender.
And then I had a couple pics in a local magazine .

I was pretty proud when it came out and my pictures were in there :lol:

I will have to post again on my blog once life slows down a little (we are going on a 3day trip soon ) and lots of other stuff going on.
Thanks again,

*Farm Girl*

Boy, you really are the farm girl, aren't you? I'm SOOOOO jealous! And everyone is right--you take AWESOME photos!

Back