Life's not fair

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anntann

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
Here's the deal..Michael doesn't blink an eye at paying $400 for a rabbit. I balk at $50 :eek:
His isn't even BREEDABLE! :angry:

<sigh>

Of course, his runs on diesel fuel, and moves 4 people around at 50mpg. Mine just eat food and poop :)

I wonder if I can put ears on his rabbit and paint a little black nose on the front......

who said life was fair? ;)

and yes I think you otta give his ears and a nose :)

$400 for a rabbit that RUNS?!?!?! Where do I sign up? (Totalled my car last week. . . :( )

I sure would be careful about parking him next to another rabbit though. You never know...you could end up with a litter. Be cautious of bugs too! LOL

Good deal was it in working order?
My dad has a rabbit (drivable) but it doesn't run, something is wrong with it just something small, and I think were going to sell it
(to many cars) :D

And yes, you should certainly put a nose, ears, & tail but you can't forget the wiskers & the eyes. :lol:

Oh I almost forgot when you do the nose yoe should put something on the nose that will go up and down when you drive and then it will look like its nose is wiggeling.
That would be the most popular car in your area. :)

Lady walking on the sidewalk with her little boy, and he'll yell, hey look mommy theres the bunny car. :bounce:

Had to think of something :typing:

G-night everybunny :yawn:

The car needed 1 new tire. But it started right up, and he drove it for a few miles when he got it home (carried it on a trailer back home) and it runs well. Needs a new muffler, but that's about it.

and now..the rest of the story....
He bought a second one. :roll: It's "for parts". Doesn't run. The timing belt broke at 80K miles and trashed the engine. It's been sitting as a parts car since then. But they only used odds and ends..the body is in FANTASTIC condition, so the thought is...(oh god, more thinking :eek: ) Drive the drivable one as a commuter car; put the engine from the rabbit pickup we have into the non-drivable car; chop the back half of the car off; chop the front half of the truck off; marry the front of the car to the back of the pickup and end up with an extended cab pickup.

One thing about the assembly line cars...they're like leggos. You can just take the blue panel from that one, bolt it to the yellow front end of THAT one, then make a few cuts and welds to the frame (very few) and bolt it all together and you have a new car.

geez...His rabbits are breeding as quickly as MINE. :x :drunk:

About the nose and wriggling...I'm thinking a black plastic (heavish) triangle which is bulged out a bit. A few holes drilled in it for air to flow thru..but it would quiver slightly as the air went thru it. Or a black propeller would work. The drivable car is deep blue gray, so it's a "blue" rabbit :D The truck/car thing will have..just HAVE to be painted as a "broken chocolate" (the truck is brown, the car is yellow)

hmmm....we do some metal casting...I wonder if I could come up with a running rabbit to mount on the hood....

@Farmgirl: Too many cars? Oh, how I WISH you lived closer! We're now down to just DH's pickup truck (that canNOT hold the entire family). Two vehicles totalled in less than five months. :(

Latest posts

Back