Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brody

Reaction score
the last movie I saw in the theatre was 2 years ago - Charlie Wilson's War - my poor hubby loves movies but hates spending the money on them - so I usually suck it up and go at Christmas (at least I'm not resenting missed time inthe garden that way)

Movie was great :) what fun visuals, what a neat story overall - I liked the strong women throughout it ... yes the great earth guy works a miracle (kind of) but he gets support from unexpected quarters .. and a strong woman too ;)

and and and I GOT TO to see a telus ad with goats from our own Half Caper Farm wrangler ;)

how cool is that?

Is that the first Telus ad you've seen?

I'm pretty peeved about the stupid hippo/monkey/frogs I'm seeing now - I want to see Buford! :evil: They told me they would use him for the Christmas ads, with a Santa Claus hat.

Buford is my itty-bitty Nigerian Dwarf buck, mostly white with gold spots and blues eyes - and a big long white beard. Looks like something out of "Lord of the Rings". If Hobbits had goats, they'd look like Buford.

No, they haven't used any of my goats - yet. Those goats are 1/2 Nigerian Dwarf/ 1/2 Pygmy, and they were about 2 weeks old when we did the photo shoots. I did a lot of the handling, and "training" - as much as you can train a 2 week old kid! :lol: Mostly it was me suggesting how to get them to do what the photographer wanted them to do. Things like - you can't get a goat that is 8 inches at the shoulders to jump over 12 inches. :?

Buford is a mature buck, with horns - just itty-bitty. We think he is a "double dwarf" and they don't normally survive. He's about half the size of my other ND buck and he can fit on my lap. When I use him for breeding, I usually have to give him a little step to stand on. :D

well they are using the goat ads in the cineplex in Belleville :)

adorable ;) and yup the first time I've seen them - I don't watch tv - I play on computer ;)

and YES MK - I want to try riding an whatever the horse creature was called and flying an Ikran .. like you I'd be pretty happy to go to Pandora :)

When I use him for breeding, I usually have to give him a little step to stand on.

that just makes me laugh!
makes me wonder if it would work for my wiggers and does that rise too high for him..... :)

Back