Happiness

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladysown

Staff member
Reaction score
So my son's rabbit Peek-a-mommy had five kits a while back, and I sold the last of them today.

It was the runt of the litter. Born the size of a polish, it fought through and though it gained weight proportionate to it's size, it will I think never be a big rabbit. it's just a small and runty and dumb as a stump.

It went to a home with an 8 year old who has proven to mom after two years that she can take care of a bunny.

I told mom.. she's not the smartest tool in the shed, but she's incredibly easy going and doesn't get excited about anything though she will alert to strange noises.

Mom's response: oh... we're used to somewhat stupid animals.. we've had a number of them over the years. So she'll fit in just fine. :)

She listened well, asked good questions, and seemed quite attentive to all I told her. She had picked up the recycled bedding and asked my opinion of it.. And I told her in my opinion it was not a good bedding BUT mixed with pine bedding was one of the best beddings I'd ever used. So.. she'll mix it with pine and therein be content.

Just the type of person I like to do business with.

Latest posts

Back