Eating mixed nuts while gaming...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did same thing with jelly beans on thursday playing euchre and eating - I am still overloaded on sugar :)

Well this really sucks! Salted nuts, jelly beans and Girl Guide cookies! Here I am, haven't binged on anything for over a year. :grit:

But the good news is that I am beginning to lose weight again now that it's spring. I lost 75 pounds last year and then maintained over the winter... so I guess there are compensations for not binging. :D

it doesn't suck - you are GOOD and the loss is FABULOUS!!!!

and the sick sick feeling is one you should't miss at all

I am such a sugar junkie lately - usually it's salt I crave .. and pretzels aren't actually that bad for you .. so I guess I need to cut sugar right out of my life for a bit

Thanks for the encouragement, Brody. :)

I could eat jelly beans by the pound, even knowing I would have that sick feeling. I think the only reason I can stick with this is because I am also very fond of meat and cheese... and I can have those in reasonable quantities anytime.

Breaking the sugar cycle every so often is likely a good idea. Not that you need to lose any weight... but sugar really does not make one feel good, except at the immediate time of consumption. And it is sooooo addictive... just makes you crave more.

so so true Maggie

I'm at a conference for the next couple of days (not sure about net access actually - I'll miss you all if there is none) and bought a big bag of pretzels as my hotel food .. must stop sugar must stop sugar ...

Sugar....sugar...what is this thing you speak of?

Had a small chunk of angel food cake the other night and thought it was like eating spun sugar. MAN that was sweet. My sweet tooth has been unfed for months now. Jellybeans...I LOVE starburst jelly beans. tart and jummy. :D

__________ Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:25 pm __________

I DO love cashews.

just sayin'.<br /><br />__________ Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:27 pm __________<br /><br />ACK!! I went to make iced tea and...NO ICE! OMG!!!!!! :shock: What to do? What to DO?

I know..I'll eat more nuts...

Back