• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

J-Feeders - only two left

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladysown

Staff member
Reaction score
I have a few j-feeders that can go to new homes.

Some are good, some are ... well, not quite as good.
ALL are quite service-able.

Not sure what the going rate is for j-feeders so let me know what you are thinking.

MOST are the standard 6 inch size (guessing on that). 3-5 are the smaller ones (might keep those though). Most are the j-shape, some are flat to the cage types.

As always, willing to barter. :)

I'd have to count them to be sure, should be at least 12-16 of them<br /><br />__________ Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:33 pm __________<br /><br />about 12, I"ve got them stuffed into an unused cage with a mouse aquarium on top so I can't open it. BUT from what I could see there are 12 of them. Most are the regular j-feeders, about four of them (I think) are the flat type.

What would you ask for all of them? could they mail to Seattle?

you can PM me and we can discuss offline via phone.email

thx!

they can be viewed here?

http://athomepets.blogspot.com/2010/04/ ... -sale.html<br /><br />__________ Mon May 10, 2010 8:04 am __________<br /><br />half of these are sold. Had a buyer come and take them as they were. Was quite pleased with them.

I have five flat to the cage ones that are in relatively good condition left, and one rusted one that still does the job quite handily.

Will be scubbing them up sometime this week and will post pics of them.

Latest posts

Back