Hmmm. Was this board created why I think it was?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to see you here, Lyndseyrk. We created this board in the hope that it will bring people together to discuss rabbits and share information even though they may raise rabbits for different reasons. We hope to foster tolerance and respect for others even when we disagree. And we hope to have fun here. Even if we are raising rabbits for profit, there is room for that.

There is a lack of "general rabbit" boards on the web for some reason. I know I looked around and found various groups and boards...but they were all breed or type specific. I could find a fiber board....but you start talking about your NewZealands, and they get all huffy. I could find a meat rabbit board...but god forbid you want to ask a question about your Angora! :eek: And Pet Boards abound! But little for those who have all three types.

There is so much that is common between the types. Basic feeding. Basic care. Basic housing. Illnesses. Medicine. Safe plants. Poisonous plants. etc.

We hope to have a friendly place for ALL rabbit lovers/breeders/owners.

That is such a great point! No fun being exclusive! The more input the more we learn the more brain cells we maintain in action!
Great opportunity here. Thanks.
B~

Hi Maggie - it sounds like this board came about the same way the working farm forum did ;)...it looks fab so far. I only have the one pet bunny but I'll be sure to check in!

Hey! I know New Zealands and Angoras can co-exist!

My lovely wife used to have the meatiest French Angoras in the West!

She pretended the Angoras were NZ when selecting for body type.

Have a good day!

I raise meat rabbits, but if it were not for the Angora raisers I have gotten to know.... one of my last sets of kits would have frizzed :shock: (that's frozen to you city folk :D )

Latest posts

Back