Patience required

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladysown

Staff member
Reaction score
first they said they were coming at 7 p.m.
They arrived at 6 p.m.
They finally left at 730! took them 1.5 hours of chattering quietly in I think chinese, but could be vietnamese, to decide to take the first bunny that they were immediately drawn too. Nice polite people, but they stayed longer than I thought they would. :)

They had expressed some interest in my Mr. curious cat (a very active mini rex bunny) but I persuaded them that they really didn't want him, that a quieter bunny would be the way to go for them. This after I found out that they were looking for a quiet bunny that would be happy spending most of his time in a big plastic bottomed cage with outings. Mr. Curious Cat is not the type of bunny to be easily satisfied with that...he's always looking for a way out.

in the meantime, my 6 p.m. people showed up at 620 and left at 635. They had asked me questions before they came, they asked a couple while they were here, they'd had a bunny before and knew just want they wanted. They also solved my dilemma for me of "do I keep mr. tiny blue boy or let him go"? He was a heart throb bunny for the mom, and didn't even hesitate in paying my $5 extra charge for potential keepers.

But some nights...patience is needed. :)

Oh yes! :lol:

We had a family here last night, parents and three children, all the way from Lindsay (a good three hours from here). Parents and two oldest children were very pleasant, youngest child was very whiny and "afraid" of everything that moved - sheep, chickens, ducks . . . She was at least nine or ten, so not a little child. Oh well, they left with three ducks after an exciting chase around our back pond (ducks, not children :lol: ).

Back