• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD- English Angora Babies For Sale (Georgia)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HendricksHearth

Reaction score
***ALL SOLD***I have two litters that will be ready to go next week and some really nice kits still left for pet, woolers, brood, or show stock in several colors. I will also be at the Conyers show and would be willing to hold them with a deposit until then. They have been handled since birth and are all very sweet and used being brushed, etc. Bloodlines include Bumblebee Acres, Gatherings, Springbrook, etc- $75-$100. I am also considering selling one of my senior does (Lily or Tansy) for $125. You can see more information and pictures at http://www.hendrickshearth.com

Here is a picture of one of the available bucks (lynx):

OvertureFace02-21-2010.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Lauren

Georgia's not that far from here... NO! I'm not going to do it! I can't anyway, but it's fun to think about.

He's just way, waaaaaaaaaay too cute. I mean, illegally cute.

Hey Lindsay... did you look at her website? Click on "current availability", and then the two links to watch the litters grow, and you will be exposed to such an incredibly high dose of cuteness, it may render you incapable of staying away from your wallet and car!!! :doc:

Just wanted to update this- I have two junior does left (gorgeous girls- 1 frosted pearl and one REW $75/each) and have placed one of my proven senior does (black- carries dilute/chin genetics $115) up on the sale page because I have her sister and daughter, too. I will be attending the Conyers show at the end of the month and would be happy to deliver them there. :)

Thanks!

Lauren

I forgot to update this, but I sold all available English Angoras last month and probably will not have anything else until sometime in Fall. In the meantime though, my English Lops and Dutch both kindled lovely litters if anyone is interested and I should be able to post some available kits from both breeds sometime next month.

Thanks!

Lauren

Latest posts

Back