Easter Bunny rental for pics

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of the issues come from people who have no knowledge of rabbits
then take a stressed out rabbit and give it to a kid who treats it like a rag doll

and they wonder about the problems

Devon's Mom Lauren":1qckiqxj said:
I hate to say this but he aside from BEING a jerk also sounds like he's yanking your chain.....I like Jack's CL idea though... hehehehe
Anyways he is defiantly NOT professional...blocking his email is a very good idea, I hope he has no idea where you live though.

That was my thought, that he is intentionally yanking your chain to get a response.....

The Way I think I would do this is to get a bunch of Xpens put together so that it has a pretty big area then have some cloth hanging over where the backdrop would be. Then I would have the kid sit on a chair and tell him not to move. Then I would put the bunny on his lap and take the picture. The pen is up just in case the bunny decides to jump or the kid does something stupid. The only people allowed in the pen would be whoever is handling the bunny (me), the kid, and the photographer.

Anyone see any flaws in that design?
I really think that I want to do this.

When my mom worked for LifeTouch, I used to take my bunnies in all of the time for Easter pictures. It's kind of comforting to know, now that the bunnies have passed, that lots of people around the area, and myself included, have beautiful pictures with the most wonderful pets I have ever had.

Back