A successful barter

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was happy. I made the trade because these guys are going to a photographers home. :) two very sweet boys are going to have the life of luxury....and I GET REAL maple syrup.

i did another one tonight as well.

Lady borrows my bunnies for easter pics...I get back well socialized bunnies. She normally pays me $10/bunny.

I asked her....will you come and take pics of my bunnies some time in September...nice shots so my webpage?

Sure she says! :)

I'm happy, she's happy as they aren't wealthy, and neither are we. :) So it's all good. :)

Well, this isn't a barter but....

I deliver water for a living and I went to fill up this guys hot tub. As I was putting the hoses away the guy comes up and says "Here's a little tip for you" and gives me a small jug of his fresh maple syrup. He had a big vat boiling in the backyard. Sweet!

Sweet indeed, Truckinguy! What a nice tip! :)

I always give the farmer down the road something homemade or homegrown when he delivers our hay. He is elderly and lives alone and really enjoys a jar of homemade jam, a dozen free-range eggs, some heritage tomatoes... whatever is in season. His eyes lit up when I gave him a second jar of my hedgerow jam the other day. :)

Oh my! you folks make me feel like going out and offering bunnies or work up for a trade to see what I could get! :D

All 4 of these NZ youngsters are spoken for, tho.

hmmm...wonder what I could get for Chocolate bunny? She's AWFULLY pretty....I could probably get well away before they tried to pick her up.....

ladysown":23vm6ybr said:
two 10 week harles, for 2 1-litre bottles of this years maple syrup. :)

good for them, tasty for me. :)

Tell him to call me.... I will give him a whole litter :D

Back