It's big, it's yellow . . .

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Half Caper Farm

Reaction score
It has flashing red lights! What part of that can't people see?!?! :explode:

I had an idiot driver put not one, not two, but three children at risk tonight. I stop just before an intersection in a subdivision - they live in the cul-de-sac at the end of the street, so they cross the road that I have to turn onto. Tonight there was a car waiting on that road, to turn left onto my road. I was sitting there, lights flashing, so the boys could cross the street safely. Ha! They dithered for a few seconds and idiot driver couldn't wait, so he pulled out and around me - lights are still flashing, stop sign is still out. :evil: Fortunately, the boys were still on the sidewalk, so they weren't hurt.

I did get his license number and I did call the police when I got home. :twisted: I hope they nail him.

ARGHGHGHH. I drove "the short bus" for a while. I was ALWAYS worried that some idiot wouldn't stop or would come whipping around the side as I picked up or dropped off kids. Not a darn thing you can do if they do it, either. Just write down the number and call it in.

It's one thing to run my lights when the child doesn't have to cross the road - although that's bad enough. When the kids are right there in front of him . . .

I made it very clear to the person taking my report that these children were endangered by this driver's actions, and that I was pretty darned steamed!

:explode: That just makes me mad! I have experienced crazy drivers now and then. Seriously, speeders come by more often. But THREE KIDS!!! :-x So glad you called the police :police: on them. They deserve it! :mrgreen:<br /><br />__________ Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:26 pm __________<br /><br />Mom said that she hopes they nail him to the WALL! I totally agree!

Had another one last night, but I didn't get all the license plate right, so that was a no-go. The police still haven't called me back on the first one. The constable that called me back on the second one said he would check in to why - but then he had to go investigate a child abduction attempt. :shock:

I'm like your mom - I hope they nail him to the wall as well. So many drivers just have no respect for school buses. I always joke that I can't find the off-switch for the Klingon Cloaking Device. :roll:

Latest posts

Back