ARGHGHGHG! What is WRONG with people?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anntann

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
Another forum..not RT.
WHY can't people actually READ a proposed or passed simple law/bill before they panic and start posting about how HORRIBLE this is and WHY WHY WHY is <what she's doing> illegal? <and she stomps her foot>

Same thing with news stories. Jumping to conclusions just because someone else on another forum or page says "OMG! this is HORRIBLE!!"

Sweet Mother of God. I swear, some folks should just NOT be allowed on the internet. Period. Spreading lies and rumors and panic. Then all the nutcases on the current forum get their undies in a bundle over it and it just grows and grows.

Rarely even matters if you quote actual facts and passages of the bill at them. They just get into this SNIT and won't let go.

okay. There. I feel better.

I'm glad you feel better for your little rant, because people like that are not going to change. I think a lot of them get a charge from getting all worked up. It's enough to make you pull your hair out! (But don't, because I'm sure you'd look pretty funny bald. I know I would!)

just a bit curious now about what board has you all in a tizzy about the stupidity of people? I do NOT need to know. :) I read one post on one board this morning that I ALMOST responded to, but then said no...people are NOT catching the main point... The issue IS NOT what they are making it, but about a different matter. Jim said "Kudos" for not getting into that mess-up! :)

It's not just one thread, actually. It's a number. I have a problem with people who don't READ an article or a law for themselves and just jump on the "hate the government" bandwagon. Or those who read the first few lines of an article or law and think they know what it ALL says. :( Or those who, no matter WHAT happens and is reported, they think it's a government conspiracy and "of course they don't report what REALLY!!!!! happened. I know! I read it on <insert various conspiracy websites here>." And those websites don't have any real information on them...just opinion and theories. Occasionally they'll quote a report from a debunked news article or something that has been found to be false..and just keep reporting it over and over again.

Back