Register

Newbie question about this site

Site News, Announcements, Posting Guidelines and Introductions.
9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 70.00

Newbie question about this site

Post Number:#1  Unread postby wolfsnaps » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:52 pm

I tried to find the answer myself but no luck. And I am sorry you even have to answer it because I am sure you get asked a lot. But, what exactly are bunny bucks? Do they have a purpose? Why couldn't I find this out myself? Argh.

Thank you for your time.

__________Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:52 pm ___________

Ok nevermind. I was putting the words bunny bucks in the search with a space. Its all one word. They are to be spent on ebooks about rabbits right? What are ebooks? DO I just download them onto the computer? Thanks.

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
United States of America Female
BunnyBucks: 87,563.00

Re: Newbie question about this site

Post Number:#2  Unread postby MamaSheepdog » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:59 pm

You download books with them- go to 'ebooks' in the toolbar.

Or you simply hoard them like me, and gleefully count them while shouting "I'm rich, I'm RICH! Financially secure... a Happy Miser!" in your best Daffy Duck overcome-with-greed voice.
Victory Garden Rabbits

Proud new owner of the highly coveted Get-away-with-it-card! (Homer's gift to me in a feeble attempt to curry favor and avoid the ban hammer.)

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery. - Thomas Jefferson