Ever seen this?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OneAcreFarm

Reaction score
One of my does, when she is not "in the mood" will grunt and then sneeze...squeal, grunt, sneeze....or at least it LOOKS like a sneeze. So strange!

MaggieJ":3fah0g37 said:
LOL. Like she's saying: "No! Not right now. I'm not in the mood. Can't you see I'm sick?" Sneeze.

HA! Yes, it is too funny! I will try to get it on video next time it happens.

Random Rabbit":1oscqfgl said:
MaggieJ":1oscqfgl said:
LOL. Like she's saying: "No! Not right now. I'm not in the mood. Can't you see I'm sick?" Sneeze.

A bunny headache ???
It's like she will start fussing, then sort of grunting and she will run in circles and every few feet she will sneeze or at least it looks like she is sneezing, all the while just fussing up a storm!

One of our dogs used to do a sneeze and a slow ear shake to tell us when she needed to go out. She was the oldest so the others all learned it from her. It looked really funny when all of them had to go at the same time (we had 6 in the house at one point). Off topic, I know, sorry.

arachyd":3qxpr0js said:
One of our dogs used to do a sneeze and a slow ear shake to tell us when she needed to go out. She was the oldest so the others all learned it from her. It looked really funny when all of them had to go at the same time (we had 6 in the house at one point). Off topic, I know, sorry.
Lol this made me laugh! :lol:

Pearl used to do the sneezing bit! Crazy thing to see. She'd be okay for a few minutes, but once she got really agitated, she'd start sneezing and whimpering.

my Slippers (official name is Slip) is one of my favourite buns.....she'll do exactly the same thing. She makes me laugh.

It's like she will start fussing, then sort of grunting and she will run in circles and every few feet she will sneeze or at least it looks like she is sneezing, all the while just fussing up a storm![/quote]

Maybe she doesn't like his aftershave? (Just a thought) :lol:

That's funny! :lol: Never seen it here with any of my does.

Back