• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Proven does...cheap.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avdpas77

Reaction score
I am in a cross breeding program and have young cross-bred does and bucks from time to time that would be great for anyone that feeds forage as a high percentage of the diet. I usually only keep the does for two litters, so they are often less than a year old. These are crosses between, Brazilians, San Juans, Cals, and NZW. These crosses are friendlier and more adapted than the NzW and Cals, while having a more solid carcass then the Zil's or San Juans. Most of them prefer hay and forage to pellets, and do very well on a mostly legume hay diet. I currently also have 3 beautiful 9 week old 1/4 Flemish, 1/4 French, 1/2 Cal does that I am not keeping because they are solid black, and with the Cal influence I am getting more black in the rabbitry than I want. I am simply trying to get some feed money back when I sell these rabbits, so the prices are cheap. I can't ship or deliver, so if there is anyone in the area intrerested in some great cross weanlings or proven 1 year old does, let me know.

Back