Why do my rabbits purposefully kindle while I'm gone?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbrologan

Reaction score
Just got news from my dad, my standard black otter rex has given birth, babies are alive, I might talk with him tonight again but IDK. He said that he didn't want to count them because he didn't want to make her mad, so he just let her be. She's in the other half of Jackie's pen in my barn, I gave her a TON of straw and she made a tunnel type thing. I'm excited to see what she has for me.

Logan

Congratulations on the new popples, Logan! Hope they do well!

:mbounce:

It's like this... Jackie told your Standard Rex doe to kindle on the weekend when you're at your Mom's. She said it would drive you crazy. It's a bunny conspiracy! :D

Got home, went immediately to Verexia's babies, she has 3, all in a nice straw and fur nest, itty bitty little things. Looks like all of them are black otters, so happy with her though I wish she could have had more. Oh well, I'm happy.

Logan

MaggieJ":ipc99azv said:
Congratulations on the new popples, Logan! Hope they do well!

:mbounce:

It's like this... Jackie told your Standard Rex doe to kindle on the weekend when you're at your Mom's. She said it would drive you crazy. It's a bunny conspiracy! :D

Definitely! :secret:

Back