Worked out well...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladysown

Staff member
Reaction score
So I sold a bunch of kits last weekend.

All raised the same, all acting the same, all doing well...

Got an email on Tuesday morning, one of the kits died.
Had been breathing fast the day before, but otherwise seemed fine.

Anyways, I said okay, I can replace him. These are the two boys I have coming up, though you'll have to wait for them to mature a bit.

Person didn't like either, asked if could replace with a doe, if she paid the difference in price. Said sure, why not.

THEN I got a call from a gal who bought some bunnies in the spring. Could she return them?

Uh, sure (me thinking ACK! I have NO ROOM!) but I guarantee a return place so I figured something out... will be doing an early cull this week...but what does one do?

Anyways...one of them was a black otter buck...EXACTLY what the owner wanted. Took a pic... the person said WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!! I want him!

So...she's getting a six month old little buck who is actually of better quality than what she bought, in the colour that she really really really likes. Really tame, really social, just a nice little rabbit. I'm tempted to use him on one of my does before he goes to his new place. :)

Pretty cool eh?

I think it's so neat sometimes how God works things out. :)

Latest posts

Back