What colors do you think these little ones are ?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

home*sweet*home

Reaction score
Mom is a black (with black tort and broken black tort in her pedigree) and daddy is a black tort. Here are their pedigrees http://www.lopsbyleah.com

So these little ones all seem to be the same color (maybe black) except the little runt. They are 3 days old in the picture

Image5.jpg

Image1.jpg

Image4.jpg

the little one is black tort.
is there any chin in the back ground? I've had black-looking kit that turned out to have chdc and were seal-self chin. their color was not so black as the ones that had the CC or Cc combination. they had the slightly sepia cast to their color next to their black sibs that I see on the heads of the two in the bottom picture.

caroline":1z9idrnf said:
the little one is black tort.
is there any chin in the back ground? I've had black-looking kit that turned out to have chdc and were seal-self chin. their color was not so black as the ones that had the CC or Cc combination. they had the slightly sepia cast to their color next to their black sibs that I see on the heads of the two in the bottom picture.

I just noticed that when holding them this morning. (We bring them in and then let the little one nurse twice a day.

One looked almost chocolate. (like you said a sepia looking)Two seem to be like that. I will go look at their pedigrees and see. I know there are a lot of torts and broken tort (the doe's mom was a gr ch broken tort).<br /><br />__________ Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:19 am __________<br /><br />Ok, looking at their pedigrees. (love my computer program!)

Parents are: black and black tort
Grandparents are all: black tort and one black
Great grandparents are : mostly black tort, two black and one blue tort
Great great grandparents are: mostly black tort with two blacks and one unknown
Great great grandparents are: mostly black tort, but one cream, 5 blacks, 1 blue tort, 1 blue, and one chestnut

Back