Huh?! Why would she do this?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzzy9

Reaction score
I noticed Stupid Doe (and yes, her name truly fits her :lol: ) urinated on her resting board, and immediately turned to lick it up. WHY would she do that? Gross! :sick:

We have dogs at work that will drink up all the urine from another dog's potty....dogs...
Idk, cus they are nasty, thirsty, missing something in their diet?

Well, she has hay and water 24/7, Nutrena pellets morning and night, and salt. I wonder what she could be lacking. The nasty part I'd agree with for her! :lol:

Maybe she is iron deficient. Supposedly veal calves are confined in such a way that they can't get to their urine- it has traces of iron in it and they are kept anemic so the meat doesn't turn red.

mmm thats weird lol but yeah its proly something certin that jus she needs in it<br /><br />__________ Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:31 pm __________<br /><br />mmm thats weird lol but yeah its proly something certin that jus she needs in it

Ewwe! I have one that can pee over or around her urine guard. Still wondering how she does it. Her down stairs neighbor is getting the worst of it. I had to put up a board to keep him dry. Too bad Akane can't use the same tactic on his neighbor.

Latest posts

Back