back home--good and not so good...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cereshill

Reaction score
went away for a week, trained the neighors to care for the buns. While away, F2 had a nice litter of 6 (one I found dead in nest) leaving 5 of the largest week old kits I have seen! She is milking well and they are really large--will weigh tonight.

Bad: poop pans were FULL!!! also, they spilled a fair amount of feed when feeding---however, all are alive, healthy and were happy (to see me?!)...

I got to bed at 1am... but the pans were clean, water and fresh hay provided as well.

Well, sounds as though it's good overall. At least the buns are healthy, and the rest is recoverable.

UFDAH! Well...the animals were fed and watered and ALIVE! hubba hubba! what's a few full pans compared to that, eh? :) I live in terror when we leave that critters will die :( I even was worried about my million chickens when we went off for a week one year. (okay...I didn't have QUITE a million, but it sure seemed like that many when I had to go out to 8 different coops, spread across 2 acres, in the middle of winter, to feed the beasts).

Great about F2. This whole rabbit thing is pretty darn exciting, isn't it? :D

Back