Register

hello from southern california

Site News, Announcements, Posting Guidelines and Introductions.
9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 20.00

hello from southern california

Post Number:#1  Unread postby bradw » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:37 pm

Just found this site today. Wanted to say hello and introduce myself. Dont have any rabbits yet as they seem hard to find here. Looking for califorians. We have the hutch and hanging cages ready to go. We will keep looking locally as we cant afford to fly some in now. Anyway hello to all

brad

Site Admin
11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership11 years of membership
Canada Female
BunnyBucks: 61,414.00

Re: hello from southern california

Post Number:#2  Unread postby MaggieJ » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:01 pm

Hello Brad! Welcome to RabbitTalk. :hi: Hope you find your rabbits soon.
Sojourning in 1894 . . .

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
United States of America Female
BunnyBucks: 87,563.00

Post Number:#3  Unread postby MamaSheepdog » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:34 pm

Hi Brad!

I live in the mountains outside of Bakersfield. We breed Rex Rabbits, but I thought I'd let you know that I sometimes see Californians on the Bakersfield Craigslist. I can't vouch for their quality, but you might find some there.

--Annette
Victory Garden Rabbits

Proud new owner of the highly coveted Get-away-with-it-card! (Homer's gift to me in a feeble attempt to curry favor and avoid the ban hammer.)

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery. - Thomas Jefferson

BunnyBucks: 2,615.00

Post Number:#4  Unread postby LilFish_JWQueen(: » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:52 pm

Welcome to Rabbit Talk Brad!
Im Jessica. I raise and show Jersey Woolies, Holland Lops and Satins in Michigan.
Hope you find some good cals and enjoy getting into rabbits..rabbit talk is a great place to ask where to get rabbits and what to look for..the people here are always helpful(:
Jessica
Three little ladies rabbitry
Jersey woolies, holland lops and satins
My life quote - "The best revenge is happiness...because everyone wants to be happy..So smile. :) "