Jackie's popples are doing great!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbrologan

Reaction score
Jackie's popples are doing great, six total, about 2 weeks old, open eyes, rambunctious little things. 2 broken chestnuts, one fawn, one tri-color, broken orange, and an all white except ears are orange. They are great and fantastic. My other black otter doe should be kindling soon as well. Wish me luck with her, it's her first time, she seems to be getting nicer, she's my evil rex but she's getting better.

Logan

That's wonderful, Logan!! Sounds like Jackie's a good mama. :D I can't wait to see some pictures!! (hint, hint)

I'm glad to hear your evil rex is settling down a bit; hopefully she'll be sweet again after the babies come. :) Hope she does just as well with her babies! We have a litter about the same age as Jackie's, from a doe who is a first-timer, and she's just been a wonderful mother!

I am posting pics this weekend, I don't have a computer at my dads but I'm with my mom this weekend so I will be able to post pics of my setup, and all of my 15 bunnies.

Latest posts

Back