Lonely

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that was my instinct too - cause I'm pretty sure butchering wasn't part of the road trip yesterday :shock:

:p

Hmmm... Maybe I should change my avatar to something a little less predatory and soften my image. I'm not really heartless... It's this low-carb diet that brings out the carnivore in me. :twisted:

MaggieJ":ccjryr1t said:
Hmmm... Maybe I should change my avatar to something a little less predatory and soften my image. I'm not really heartless... It's this low-carb diet that brings out the carnivore in me. :twisted:

I dunno, Maggie... You're cat's all business in that pic. "You behave yourself on this forum, you hear? Else I'll have to give you a good batting!" :viking:

I'd love to make a rabbit pelt blanket. I thought it was really interesting in that link that the Indians used to use raw pelts for the blankets. I can't jump into tanning right now, though. I just need to get the meat rabbit thing down first. :)

Ah, but Marilla looks quite different when the light is dim enough to make her pupils dilate. She is capable of giving MidnightCoder a swat if he goes past her "kitty condo" without appropriate offerings, however. :D

Yes she's pretty. Her green eyes are gorgeous.<br /><br />__________ Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:30 am __________<br /><br />No, wait. They look hazel actually. :D

Back