8-popping popples!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DevonW

Reaction score
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sonec6Rj3W8[/youtube]

Scarlett (Harlequin) X Santos (Argente Brun)

Gave me this litter of 8 squeaking popping and never stopping popples :lol:

What was funny was, they were squeaking still when I brought them back out to the rabbitry. My one 3 week old litter were very curious as to what I was doing with them, all their little faces followed me. (I wish I got a video of that!)

:lol: That is so funny and cute! Pearl's litter goes nuts like that sometimes; I suspect they will be more so in a couple of days! Only one of them squeaks like that, though!

Great video, love the little popping popples!

Wher in the world did you find Brown Argents? I didn't think they had made it over the pond yet. They are very healthy looking kits, Devon. You are doing an exemplery job with your animals!

avdpas77":3vr9rhnb said:
Where in the world did you find Brown Argents? I didn't think they had made it over the pond yet. They are very healthy looking kits, Devon. You are doing an exemplery job with your animals!

In 2005 a couple popped up in a Champagne Litter here in Ontario. Ever since then the breeder has been working hard on promoting them and they were just recognized last year by the Dominion Rabbit and Cavy breeders Association. There are a few breeders now around me now, but they are absolutely beautiful rabbits.

Latest posts

Back