Took advantage and planted seeds!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anntann

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
yay. I finally planted my tomatoes, peppers, echinecea and gallardia. Parsley and other things.

I usually plant too soon, so they're up and ready to plant...and then they die before I CAN plant outside. this time, I should be right about on schedule!! yippee!!

nice work
I plant either just before or just after march break most years - don't have my seeds yet though so I'd better get the plug out huh?
thanks for the reminder :)

I puttered out in the garden today too..
I put in 2 cold frames with old windows, cleared some beds, fed the buns some clearings and a mulberry bush. They do love their mulberry!
And when the soil in those cold frames warms a bit.. I am going to plants some greens of some sort.. more chard or tatsoi or something..anything.. I must plant!~

I am way behind on my seed starting too.. I should have started my leeks back in January.
I think that instead of starting hundreds of little tomato seeds this year, I am going to start a few of each and then clone them from cuttings, root and plant those. I just run out of room on the seed shelves.

Leeks - shoot yah I should have started them last week - oh well no leeks for me this year :)

hey...i have oats growing in the rabbit tent...we're talking below freezing weather and they are currently about 3 inches high. Soon I can harvest them. I just think it's funny. It's COLD out there and yet I have oats growing.... (fallen seeds from giving my does grain/BOSS)

But was telling my boy today that we need to go through the seed catalogues and order in our seeds for the summer. He's new at this so it should prove interesting some of the plants we get. :)

Back