Quick question about tattoos

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunhallarabbitry

Reaction score
I have a somewhat silly question about tattoos for rabbits. I'm opting for the tattoo pen style, not the "stamp" kind. Since you aren't limited in the number of letters/numbers you can use with a pen style, could you use more than 4-5? For example, if you want to spell out a rabbit's name. Or should you keep tattoos short and sweet. I'd suspect for showing purposes, it may be more professional to use a shorter set and not a name. Just a though that popped into my head :)

Let me know what you guys think!

bunhallarabbitry":3tdlb5c2 said:
I have a somewhat silly question about tattoos for rabbits. I'm opting for the tattoo pen style, not the "stamp" kind. Since you aren't limited in the number of letters/numbers you can use with a pen style, could you use more than 4-5? For example, if you want to spell out a rabbit's name. Or should you keep tattoos short and sweet. I'd suspect for showing purposes, it may be more professional to use a shorter set and not a name. Just a though that popped into my head :)

Let me know what you guys think!
The shorter ans sweeter it is, the easier to get the job done, legibly! No problem with putting the rabbits 'call' name in the ear. That left ear tatt is to identify the rabbit-- it's purpose is solely functional as part of the record keeping requirements for registration and showing.--

Back