6 week pics of the Bunnicles! (pic heavy!)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want that one.......and i want that one......and i want that one......and.......
They are just so cute!

Thanks, guys. They are really cute, and they better get less cute fast! So far, I have not really noticed any of them sick but I am waiting to see what happens when they hit 8wks...that seems to be the time they start to blow snot if they are going to. I am getting a new doe from a breeder friend close by and then I am looking at getting another buck and some more does from JandR Rabbits in Cleveland, Tx. I am also thinking about maybe getting some American Blues or Silver Fox, not sure....

They look good! :)

Was going to ask you how things were going, if you'd had anymore snot issues or not. Hoping things remain quiet, and you can really move forward with your rabbit goals. :D

Those guys are too cute! Is that your daughter holding one? How does she feel about the whole 'circle of life' part of meat rabbits?

Can't wait until mine get going! I have one Polish that was bred and hopefully due early July.

Yes, that is my DD. She is ok with it as long as she does not have to see it. She will eat rabbit, as long as we don't tell her that it is rabbit... :lol: She gave us permission to call all white meat "chicken". ;) We sat down and explained our reason for raising rabbit for meat. She is 14, so old enough to understand.

quintex":27pka2v9 said:
Those guys are too cute! Is that your daughter holding one? How does she feel about the whole 'circle of life' part of meat rabbits?

Can't wait until mine get going! I have one Polish that was bred and hopefully due early July.

They surely are cute...my goodness. Great pictures :)

re the illness.....my vet told me that if you treat the pregnant doe who has pasteurella with baytril, the kits will be totally immune. My vet REQUIRES a culture to be sure it's pasteurella before he'll prescribe baytril, so beware..it could be a bit pricey. But if you have a doe that you really want to save kits from..it could be worth it.

Back