Register

Bunny Names!

A place to post bits of news, ideas, musings and other things that don't really fit into the other forums.
Australia Female
BunnyBucks: 10.00

Bunny Names!

Post Number:#1  Unread postby secretbunny » Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:59 pm

Hi fellow bunny lovers :)

I’m getting my new baby netherland dwarf boy in a few weeks, and i’m braining storming name ideas. His breeder has been keeping me up to date on his personality, and I really can’t wait to meet him. He is aparently cheeky and energetic, but loves a good cuddle and is an absolute sweetie. I have a few name ideas, being Mowgli, Wilbur or Pascal. He’s a blue tort boy. Anyone else have good name recommendations? Personally, i’m loving Wilbur atm :bunnyhop:

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
United States of America
BunnyBucks: 4,838.00

Re: Bunny Names!

Post Number:#2  Unread postby SableSteel » Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:27 pm

I quite like the name Pascal. He was my favorite mathematician in middle school.
Show Breeder & ARBA Judge

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 2,490.00

Re: Bunny Names!

Post Number:#3  Unread postby hotzcatz » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:35 am

Will he be an only bunny or will there be somebunny else with him? If there will be a pair, then coordinating names with the other bunny is always nice. When you meet him, he will probably tell you who he is. Once a baby bunny told me his name was Zookie Schwartz. The latest bunny said he is Vinnie Goombotz. No telling what names they will come up with.
Hula Bunny Yarn from Hillside Farm Hawaii
http://www.hillsidefarmhawaii.com