- Posts: 1
- Joined: January 5, 2021
- Location: Tasmania australia
- Thanks: 0
- Thanked: 0 in 0 post
- BunnyBucks: 10.00
1 i have a yellow/sooty doe i would like to clean her yellow up i have a tort duck, a chocolate buck and agouti buck, which would be best.
Also with this color, i have been told if you put it to blue or black that the yellow will wipe the other colors out is this correct and how.
She just had a litter to a steele carrier black buck and all bubs were black.
2. Because we dont have chinchilla dutch in australia, and i know it would be a process but another breeder friend and i are trying but keep getting nowhere. Can anyone explain how to get the chin color in, we have tried crossing a chin color nethie in with the dutch black, blue, steele to atleast put the gene in but is there something else we need.
Thank you so much for the add,
- Posts: 7574
- Joined: December 26, 2009
- Location: near London, Ontario
- Thanks: 46
- Thanked: 837 in 712 posts
- BunnyBucks: 34,526.00
Primary Blog : http://athomepets.weebly.com/at-home-pets-blog.html
Old Blog: blogs/athomepets/
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests