Day 31, when to give lavender?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My 1st time satin made a nest on day 24-25 and jow it's day 31 still no babbies and no hair pulling.

Way back at breeding I didn't know to check her vent for proper color but the buck was allowed to go 3 times with one definite fall off. She looks a bit rounder, is eating 2x as much hay, and seems more friendly. Her stomach is quite firm but it's hard to palpate right so not sure their. She also isn't doing her normal run around the cage at 11pm like maybe she is feeling the extra weight.

She looks as healthy as ever and in think she is pregnant. I'm going to get her fruit flavored tums in a bit and give her two but when do you go ahead with lavender for a 1st time satin?
Thanks

don't stress till day 36, 35 is the last day normally for kindling and that's the day most of my does have given birth

golden rabbitry":sklbseo2 said:
don't stress till day 36, 35 is the last day normally for kindling and that's the day most of my does have given birth

Ok great thanks! <br /><br /> __________ Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:33 am __________ <br /><br />
golden rabbitry":sklbseo2 said:
She gave birth overnight to 5+ living babbies!!!! :D Thanks for the help

Back