Register

Help with Rabbitry Name

A place to post bits of news, ideas, musings and other things that don't really fit into the other forums.
BunnyBucks: 25.00

Help with Rabbitry Name

Post Number:#1  Unread postby JV15 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:52 pm

Hi
We have decided to expand and create a rabbitry name website etc. We wanted to use the Initials of my husband myself and daughter. . Trying to keep it simple. the Initials are
BJK or
JBK
Anyone have any good ideas??

BunnyBucks: 65.00

Re: Help with Rabbitry Name

Post Number:#2  Unread postby Ice » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:25 am

Well I decided on Mystic Mountain Rabbitry and a kinda homegrown rabbit name beginning thing (I forgot what it is called lol) of Mystic's (so don't steal it plz :3)

I think that is a good rabbitry initials (the initial rabbit name beginning thing :). I think you just need to add 'rabbitry' to it (for the rabbitry name) and you will be good!

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 1,720.00

Re: Help with Rabbitry Name

Post Number:#3  Unread postby hotzcatz » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:32 pm

'BJK's Rabbitry' is about as simple as it's gonna get when you're adding in the complication of initials that have nothing to do with rabbits.

If it's a breed specific rabbitry, you could add in 'BJK's Rex Rabbits' or whatever but then if you change to another breed the name wouldn't quite fit anymore.
Hula Bunny Yarn from Hillside Farm Hawaii
http://www.hillsidefarmhawaii.com