Any other crocheters on here?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olafthebunny

Reaction score
I may be young still....but I really enjoy to crochet!
I learned it sometime in 2017. Me and my younger sister started going to lessons together. A family friend is teaching us so that's really fun:)
Now that I've been crocheting for about a year and a half, almost two years, I've made a blanket, bags, head bands, beanies, yoga socks, fingerless gloves, pencil covers, a baby blanket and bib, a basket ( now turned bunny bed :lol: ), scarves, cowls, a pair of sandals using a flip-flop sole, and am currently working on a poncho!
It's been super fun and I really enjoy doing it! it's super cool to be able to wear and use stuff that you've made yourself - kinda like your own brand!
It's also really beneficial because I can make stuff instead of having to buy it, which is sometimes cheaper! :D
and when I'm older I will be able to use the skill a lot more!
I was wondering if any one else on this forum enjoys to crochet?
If so, I'd love to see some pictures of your work and creations!
Have a great day friends!

I used to crochet a lot, but then a friend helped me to hone my skills at knitting so I've been working that more. Not that I've finished anything. I've got half of a glove, One sock, and a half a scarf. LOL!

I'm trying to learn how to crochet with patterns I find online and watching videos. So far I can only make a granny square, and I found a simple hat pattern I could understand (mostly) and actually wear in the end. I'm still trying to figure out how to make it a bit bigger if it's possible, until then, I just use a hat loom to make simple hats and scarfs. And perhaps one day I'll finish my blanket lol.

I'll try to attach a picture of a hat I made for a friend, it's made from kid mohair (angora goat) and I dyed it and spun it myself, still new to spinning technique too (so I don't exactly understand the terminology yet), and I used a pattern called the Helen hat. I'm currently searching for some angora rabbits so I can work with different fibers, (currently I have mini rex).

I'd love to learn how to make gloves, and want to learn how to knit... my neighbor used to spin fiber so tiny and make socks that looked like they were from the store!

Attachments

• 23032655_10214479066196668_8079475474519050552_n.jpg
    23032655_10214479066196668_8079475474519050552_n.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 651

Latest posts

Back