Register

Baby Guinea Pigs on the way!

Dogs and Cats, Other Pets, Poultry and Livestock. If it's yours and it runs, flies, swims or crawls, post about it here.
4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership
South Africa Female
BunnyBucks: 1,474.00

Baby Guinea Pigs on the way!

Post Number:#1  Unread postby olafthebunny » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:17 am

On the first of October this year, I moved my Abyssinian cross male guinea pig, Tyler in with my female Abyssinian guinea pig, Sunflower. I kept him in for about a month ( I took him out and moved him back in his old cage two days ago now) and am pretty sure we have some babies on the way! Sunflower has always been a chubby little piggy, but her stomach is now more firm and extends on the sides a lot. She seems to be growing rounder every day! Every time I touch her abdomen area, she squeals. She's also sleeping a lot more and drinking TONS of water.
I've estimated her to give birth sometime in early December, so we'll have Christmas babies! Super excited!
I want to name them Christmas inspired names, so far two ideas I have are Santa Hog and Jingle Pig, but you're more than welcome to share some of your own. I'd really appreciate it!
Equestrian, Rabbit Owner, Author, Artist, Crocheter, and follower of Christ.

The following user would like to thank olafthebunny for this post
michaels4gardens, Zass

BunnyBucks: 144.00

Re: Baby Guinea Pigs on the way!

Post Number:#2  Unread postby sarai » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:19 pm

:D :D :D

Site Supporter
6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
United States of America
BunnyBucks: 32,358.00

Post Number:#3  Unread postby Zass » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:08 pm

Congratulations!

Any reindeer names would be cute.

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 14,790.00

Post Number:#4  Unread postby GBov » Tue May 12, 2020 9:31 am

How did your sow do?