First Purebred Litter

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScarletAcres

Reaction score
I'll be getting my first pure bred litters here soon! It was not to long ago I got rid of the rest of my meat mutt stock. I'm so excited for my first mini rex litter and hopefully a Palomino litter or two. I'll have to double check my mini rex pedigrees but I'm hoping for otters (dad is rew possibly hiding otter) and chocolate (mom is Charlie black that carries rew and possibly chocolate like dad).

golden rabbitry":2be7uhdj said:
that's great! Keep us posted on the litter!
I double checked dad's pedigree, he is for sure otter under the rew since both of his parents were otters. (One chocolate and one blue) and double checked with the original breeder of mom. Unfortunately she does not carry chocolate like I thought. But through dad there is a slim chance the kits will carry it and if bred back to dad produce it.

I'll have to see about either getting an actual chocolate otter or another carrier of chocolate and dilute from his original breeder to pair him with in the future. That will be another trip down to Kentucky though lol.

-- Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:57 pm --

My female mini rex is expecting! I can feel baby forms in her tummy! <br /><br /> -- Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:39 pm -- <br /><br /> Litter was born today! 2 brokens and 2 rew! Since mom is Charlie the rew are broken under their white. And all possible otters!

I'll try to get pictures today, there is a broken blue otter, the two rew, and the broken black

-- Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:26 pm --

hotzcatz":2xmjuec9 said:
Pictures? New baby bunny pics?

Good job on the new litters!

20191031-112528.jpg

20191031-112639.jpg

They are adorable! Congratulations!!! I absolutely love the broken blue otter.

Back