Help me choose what's best (it's finished)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KimitsuKouseki

Reaction score
I everyone, I've been working on some monster high doll clothes latelly and I've come across a block.
I just can't decide wich side of the colar looks best.
Everyone I ask so far prefers black at the front, but the more I look at it the more I rly like the fluff at the front.
-Black front looks fancier, more contrast and shows the layers of the bunny fur at the back.
-Fluff front looks comfy as heck and the colar glows around her head, but does hide the fur layers. While the black at the back matches with the black shoulder section.

Here are a few pics. Please tell me your opinions. (ps. the bottom hem isnt done yet, I need to instal the colar before I can do that)

15xqqzp.jpg

j9xc92.jpg

2vmhkzn.jpg

2s9x2xt.jpg

ah someone else with a love for stuff like this, highly recommend the no black part, I feel that it takes away from the poof of the fur

Well I made my decision and finished it. Here's a few pics with Operetta as a model.
(the rest of the clothes are random monster high ones that came with a bulk set of dolls)

1z6vyv6.jpg

2ah5e8x.jpg

fjnq77.jpg

9tihc7.jpg

Leaving the pics sideways since they take less space that way

Back