Best prices for cages

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ipoGSD

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
All our indoor bunnies have the deep bottom plastic cages. I chose to buy this type because i didnt want my bunnies on wire. However so many of my bunnies, especially the does make such a mess in their cages, digging litter boxes out, tipping water dishes over, tipping food dishes over. Peeing in dishes. Makes such a gross mess, their bedding gets soaked so im always needing to clean them way more then i should.

So i think our dirtiest bunnies are going to go into wire bottomed cages. Then i can attach a lock crock for food/water. With the deep plastic bottoms, a lock crock sits up too high for most to reach, especially the babies.

Im looking for cheap but functional, wire bottomed pull out tray cages. nothing shorter than 36" L would prefer longer like 4 ft but i know a lot of these cages arent made in that size. (At least not what ive seen?)

Does anyone know of any cheap/large cages like this?

I buy from KW cages, but what I do personally to get sturdy, wider cages when I need bigger cages is buying condos for dwarf rabbits (with metal dividers between the cages) and taking out the dividers. For example, one cage I have right now has cages 16" x 24" inches, 3 next to each other, but I took out the dividers so the cage is now 48" x 24".

Back