True vs false dwarves

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ipoGSD

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
Wasnt sure where to post this so im assuming here is ok?
Anyway i asked this question on fb but so far i havent learned too much. Only had one reply.

So here goes.. at what age can you tell who is going to be a true or false netherland dwarf?

ipoGSD":2mi2qfsq said:
Wasnt sure where to post this so im assuming here is ok?
Anyway i asked this question on fb but so far i havent learned too much. Only had one reply.

So here goes.. at what age can you tell who is going to be a true or false netherland dwarf?

Although I don't raise dwarfs, I believe you can tell immediately tell or at least can fairly quickly based on size. Like I said, I don't raise them, but that's what I assumed.

Hi Sable, I was just wondering if i lacked in this department like i do in colors hahaha. Ive noticed that i can usually see it between 4 to 6 weeks. Tyvm for your reply, as always i appreciate your input and expertise :)

And ty too Havana for your input :)

PS Sable... omg my kits are so gorgeous!!!! I just took updated pics today and im so in love with all of our litters :) if you dont mind, may I add some pics to that other thread to get your opinions now that they have more hair? Tho i think you nailed most of them. Talk about impressive!!! :)

ipoGSD":5k3ir76t said:
PS Sable... omg my kits are so gorgeous!!!! I just took updated pics today and im so in love with all of our litters :) if you dont mind, may I add some pics to that other thread to get your opinions now that they have more hair? Tho i think you nailed most of them. Talk about impressive!!! :)

Send pictures! We need baby bunny pictures

Latest posts

Back