shocking discovery

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubba man

Reaction score
ok i got these 2 rabbits about 2 months ago the lady said they were 2 girls well i`m having coffee back there this mornin and i look at the hutch and ABIGAIL IS DOIN IT TO MATILDA now what - can a female have male thoughts - will i have babies - what do i make of it ??

Well, yes, does do hump each other, that's a dominance thing, they do it to establish and maintaining the pecking order.

Check their genders anyway, it's so common that rabbits get missexed even by experienced people :roll: that there's always the possibility that one isn't what it's supposed to be.

I have a pair of does in a cage and one routinely hump the other who just takes it.

Preitler":3l89oe6w said:
Well, yes, does do hump each other, that's a dominance thing, they do it to establish and maintaining the pecking order.

Check their genders anyway, it's so common that rabbits get missexed even by experienced people :roll: that there's always the possibility that one isn't what it's supposed to be.

more like humping order

Latest posts

Back