Change in behavior

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluess

Reaction score
One of my rabbits I've had for almost a year now and he's always been my most affectionate rabbit about a week ago I noticed him acting more skittish and easily frightened i thought maybe he was sick or injured but he's healthy eating drinking and pooping like normal so I thought maybe he's being scared by something but there havent been any changes to his surroundings any suggestions as to what it could be?

Attachments

• IMG_20171217_142959.jpg
    IMG_20171217_142959.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 2,268
Is he sterilized? If not, that could be it.

My current female wasnt neutered when i adopted her, it was supposed to be a sterilized male.. :p However she suddenly had a personality change, got scared and kept hiding, gnarled and slapped her paws at me when i got near. After neutering was done, she was a completely new rabbit after some days

:yeahthat: It doesn't happen often but I've had a couple that have had the Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde complex. If he means a lot to you have him fixed and wait and see in a couple weeks if he settles down. If not, ...I won't put up with a 16# snorting, charging biting Flemish Giant. They tend to bite all the way to the bone! Use him for a breeder and you run the risk of carrying on the type of behavior in the offspring... Camp Kenmore

Hi guys... just a reminder to check the post dates once in a while (come on, Homer, I know you've been here a while, don't tell me you're gettin' old). :pokeeye:

They've probably got the situation figured out by now, although I don't disagree with the notion that getting the rabbit "fixed" could also [pause for pun] fix the personality to a degree. :p :lol:

Sorry mom! Saw it in the Last Active Posts and didn't pay attention to the "dates".

:eek:ldgeezer: Make fun of my age and I'll beat you with my cane. :nana:

tag_youre_it.jpg

Latest posts

Back