Register

Bloody Craigslist sellers!!!

A place to vent about what's bugging you. Please keep it civil.
7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 14,455.00

Bloody Craigslist sellers!!!

Post Number:#1  Unread postby GBov » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:57 pm

We are shopping for a camper and, as the budget is ultra small, finding one that suits has been hard so when I saw one show up, I called right away and jumped in the truck to go look at it.

The seller said to call him when we were 20 min away as it was a 2-hour and 20 min drive so I did, after driving two hours I gave him a call and do you know what he said?

Sorry, I have sold it already.

WHAT!?!

I am still fuming, four hours of time and gas, in rush hour traffic no less. :evil:

And we set out so happy and excited. :(

Site Supporter
5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
United States of America Male
BunnyBucks: 11,711.00

Re: Bloody Craigslist sellers!!!

Post Number:#2  Unread postby michaels4gardens » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:18 am

wow...
meat-mutt rabbits, a few laying hens.

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership
United States of America
BunnyBucks: 4,264.00

Post Number:#3  Unread postby Nymphadora » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:01 pm

What an absolute jerk of a seller... :evil:

Sorry GBov, I hope you find a suitable camper soon! :encourage:

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 1,100.00

Post Number:#4  Unread postby hotzcatz » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:56 am

If you have a friend nearby, sending them over to check it out and put a down payment on it to hold it sometimes works.
Hula Bunny Yarn from Hillside Farm Hawaii
http://www.hillsidefarmhawaii.com

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Post Number:#5  Unread postby GBov » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:49 pm

https://photos.app.goo.gl/4uk5FMbvq8drorCaA

Our new view!

We did, in the end, find a camper in our budget and got the seller to hold it for us as we raced to see it. When we got there he said he had to turn his computer off, people were driving him crazy wanting to get ahead of us!

One job at a time, I am making it our temporary home.

The following user would like to thank GBov for this post
michaels4gardens

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Post Number:#6  Unread postby hotzcatz » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:07 am

That's a funny looking trailer, looks more like a Piver Trimaran than an Airstream. Does it come with a parking space? Little life preservers for the bunnies?

Congratulations! Do you get to name it?

Now see, it's a GOOD THING you didn't get that other trailer, now your life will be so much more fun!

Post Number:#7  Unread postby GBov » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:48 am

hotzcatz wrote:That's a funny looking trailer, looks more like a Piver Trimaran than an Airstream. Does it come with a parking space? Little life preservers for the bunnies?

Congratulations! Do you get to name it?

Now see, it's a GOOD THING you didn't get that other trailer, now your life will be so much more fun!

:lol: You are funny! That is our view, silly one. Our camper is a 30+ year old International POS but it is keeping the rain off so far.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/MyXyDv2WJm7v5MAB8 Our camper is the one way behind and to the left of my youngest son, laughing on the dock.

We did look at houseboats but anything we could afford needed so much more work than I am able for. Glad now as the to-do list is a long one even in the camper.

Post Number:#8  Unread postby hotzcatz » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:41 pm

Ratz! I was hoping you were going to somehow figure out how to have a rabbitry on a trimaran. Well, your allegedly POS trailer at least won't try to sink!

Post Number:#9  Unread postby GBov » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:19 am

hotzcatz wrote:Ratz! I was hoping you were going to somehow figure out how to have a rabbitry on a trimaran. Well, your allegedly POS trailer at least won't try to sink!

When we looked at the houseboat I had figured out where the rabbits would have to go and where to fix the cage supports and even how to have a garden! :lol: Then I went INSIDE to see where we would go and found it a total wreck so gave up the idea.

Not sure about not sinking, OMG the rain has been epic lately. :shock:

The following user would like to thank GBov for this post
michaels4gardens

Canada Female
BunnyBucks: 33,916.00

Post Number:#10  Unread postby ladysown » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:39 pm

yay for finding a good seller. some people are idiots. Good when you find a decent one. keeping the rain off is good anything else is gravy
ladysown

http://athomepets.weebly.com/
Primary Blog : http://athomepets.weebly.com/at-home-pets-blog.html
Old Blog: blogs/athomepets/