Help with sex of bunnies?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WyoBunnies

Reaction score
I hope this is the correct place to post this. I need help sexing 8 week old kits. If I post pictures, can somebody tell me if my assessment of their sex is correct?

We can certainly take a crack at it! Go ahead and post some pictures (just make sure to label them #1, #2, etc.).
:popcorn:

Here are my babies. Let me know if these photos are ok. I labelled my guess on the pictures. I tried to determine using the distance from anus to genitals, but these little buggers have hair all over their bits! haha
#2 has me on the fence.
Ignore the #'s on the photos! I did that for my reference. I labeled each picture with a #

-- Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:09 pm --

I should have cropped off those red numbers. Sorry if that confuses anybody.......

Attachments

• Female.jpg
    Female.jpg
    460.8 KB · Views: 1,054
  • Female-1.jpg
    Female-1.jpg
    386.3 KB · Views: 1,055
  • bun-2.jpg
    bun-2.jpg
    305.3 KB · Views: 1,050
  • bun-3.jpg
    bun-3.jpg
    378.8 KB · Views: 1,050
  • bun-4.jpg
    bun-4.jpg
    386.6 KB · Views: 1,050
:yeahthat:

I agree with Michael, from the top down it certainly looks to be male, female, male, female, female. I can see how #3 (red number) looks close to being male, but I think the slit is long enough that it's probably a female. I hope that makes sense? :-?

ooohh, ok. Yes. I do see that, now. Thank you! You have been very helpful!

Back