BEW

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catherine99

Reaction score
[album]3854[/album]

This is Snowball. She is English Angora, with blue eyes and pupils tend to look red.

From my limit knowledge BEW hiddens everything?

What with the red pupils?

We need a better picture of her head and eyes to determine what is going on

Outside in overcast light is best for capturing accurate colours in photos

[album]3855[/album]

The pupil looks clear in this photo. I am keeping my rabbits 100% indoors due the virus being present locally.

Catherine, you mentioned that the pupils tend to look red... could it just be the light reflecting in them? Kind of how people's pupils look red, or cats' eyes look yellow when you take a photo with flash?

REW completely hides everything, including BEW

The red cast to the pupils in a BEW can be caused by the BEW being a genetic chocolate or sable

Do you have her pedigree or any information on her parents, siblings, offspring colours?

Dood said:
Do you have her pedigree or any information on her parents, siblings, offspring colours?

I am awaiting on her pedigree.

This is Sabrina. [album]3856[/album]

Her doe and Snowball's grandmother are the same rabbit. This rabbit looks like Sabrina without the markings and is 100% English Angora.

The breeder thinks Snowball is probably Chocolate.

Thanks Dood,

So Snowball (I got the name wrong now corrected) is probably fawn.

Breed with

Bobby, blue?

[album]3857[/album]

Sorry about the poor photo he didn't want to sit still. We had clip to remove knots. Head colour more have he looks with a full coat.

What would l likely get?

Latest posts

Back