gained a dog

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akane

Reaction score
Temporary because I don't need 5. My husband found this thing panicking about the yard this morning and luckily was only taking the little shiba out. No hotdogs on hand but leftover turkey worked.

hbEsq4R.jpg

Having gotten hold of him it's obvious why it worked. Even his spine is visible from how skinny he is. He would have been very cold in the snow storm today. We posted him online, filed a report with the police since animal control is closed today, and had the 24/7 vet check him for a microchip but nothing. He only has that loose collar with no ID. After his initial panic about running around loose who knows how long and the strange humans catching him he actually isn't phased by much. He recognized getting in a car, going to the vet, returning back to the house, the water bucket being filled in the sink, and was constantly in the way of my broom and mop while cleaning today. My wolf hybrid, Aiko, and him have been wreaking havoc across the house and spreading boxer slobber. At least she found something to wear her out for now. I did have to tell my akita we plan to return that so stop trying to eat it. :lol:

What a cutie! Hope you find the owners soon. <br /><br /> __________ Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:01 am __________ <br /><br /> What a cutie! Hope you find the owners soon.

He's still bouncing around the house slobbering things, dumping the water bucket, knocking over the folded up dog crates that aren't in use, and barking at chinchillas. I think his brain exploded when he realized there are fuzzy things dashing about in those cages. He's going home with a new "quiet" command at the end of this. :lol: Aiko seems a bit tired of keeping up with him and not getting an afternoon nap time.

No owners found so far and we are meeting the person from the midwest boxer rescue who basically keeps track of this area. There's one person checking with a neighbor that lost a boxer and then we are probably going to turn him over to the rescue if they have a foster available. Aside from not being neutered he seems healthy and we think still growing his adult teeth. Definitely still filling out to adult shape and size. Purebred looking boxer puppy with no obvious health or behavior issues is not exactly hard to find a good home for. I have 5 people who would take him this moment but I hate the process of sorting out a good home for something like a dog.

Latest posts

Back