Rex + Mini Rex = ?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay I have one question for you about Harlequin's are Harlequin's sought after more then other colors or are they rare in the Standard Rex Breed.

I am picking up a black Harlequin doe 4 months old in the next week and she is the most beautiful doe and I usually don't like the solid color standard Rex rabbits but this doe is very pretty. I wish i could get photo's of her on here to show you but i don't know how to do that part yet. L O L <br /><br /> __________ Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:03 am __________ <br /><br /> Hopefully this picture will come out nicely this is the Black harlequin doe i will be getting a long with 4 other rabbit's but isn't she the most beautiful doe you have seen.

I never like solid colored rabbit's but this doe is the prettiest. IMG_3827_resized.jpg

Lovely!

I had a very hard time finding harli/tri in standard rex and have just gotten a nice harli doe and am picking up a booted tri buck. Funny thing is they were supposed to be the other way round! Gotta love that sex change fairy. :lol:

Latest posts

Back