Happy Birthday Nymph!!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homer

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Nymph! WOW! I almost missed it. :oops:

166.gif

:cheer1: :cheer1: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer1: :cheer1: :cheer2: :cheer2:

:wbounce:

:happybday2u: :happybday2u:

:choir: :choir:

:cheesysmile:

Hope it was a grand day! :)

Happy Birthday, Nymphadora!

:hbd: :surprisepressie: :hbd: :surprisepressie: :hbd: :surprisepressie: :hbd:

Hope your day is full of all your favourite things . . . and that the year ahead is better than ever!

:feed-ducks: :swinging: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :campfire:

A BIG :thankyou: for all you contribute to RT, both as a Mod and as a member!

And let's not forget lots of ice cream to go with Homer's gorgeous cake!

:icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream:

Wow, thank you guys!!! :p :in_love:

The cake and ice cream are both very much appreciated, today has already been a fine day of feasting (a delicious breakfast quiche from my MIL, lunch with my coworkers, and looking forward to dinner with my parents tonight!). The bunnies are getting a little treat with dinner tonight as well, although they don't know it yet. I'm a benevolent ruler, no? :lol:

I appreciate all the love from my RT friends, and I am wishing you the joy I receive tenfold in return! :oops:

Cheers,
Nymph

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NYMPH!
Hope your day was super duper amazing! :fireworks1: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hbd: :hbd: :hbd: :hbd: :hbd: :hbd: :hbd: :hbd: :hbd: :hbd: :wbounce: :wbounce: :wbounce: :wbounce: :wbounce: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :choir: :choir: :choir: :cheesysmile: :cheesysmile: :cheesysmile: :cheesysmile: :happybday2u: :happybday2u: :happybday2u: :happybday2u: :grouphug2: :grouphug2:

Latest posts

Back