Bonding 2 younger bunnies

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huxley

Reaction score
So I was told to get a male and a female, both are being spayed and neutered come November as they are both 2.5months old. They have separate housing and right now I let them out separately.
Huxley my mail Californian probably mix ,I adopted is very interested in my English angora doe (haven’t named her yet). Sticks his head in to sniff her, hasn’t nipped her through the bars but is right there when she is. They got to the point of laying next to each other last night, and this afternoon.
Both have been home for only a day, but eat, drink and take kale which they’ve both been on from my hand no problem. Huxley I’ve is much more outgoing then the doe but I’ve also been visiting him for the past 3 weeks at the shelter and the doe came from a barn setting so I’m expecting her to take some time.
Should I wait to let them out together for run time till after the surgeries?? As I know they may have to be rebounded ?

Attachments

• EE145962-563F-4196-B802-6FCFD1AE39AA.jpeg
    EE145962-563F-4196-B802-6FCFD1AE39AA.jpeg
    287.5 KB · Views: 478

Latest posts

Back