What happened to my cat?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a7736100

Reaction score
This morning as I went to feed the rabbits I heard my outside 4 month old kitten crying in distress. I followed the cries and found her in a cage with 2 rabbits. She must have jumped into the cage while I was filling the water bottle. It means that she was in the cage all day and over night. Lucky the does were mellow and didn't attack her. :eek:

I had one fall in a cage and promptly decide that was not where she wanted to be. The little mini rex doe had just started building her nest and was not thrilled. :lol: I haven't had any truly attack a cat and it's best to be careful because cat claws and saliva have so much bacteria they don't even have to leave a visible mark to infect and kill a rabbit within just a day or 2.

Surprised the rabbits didn't attack the cat? I'm surprised the cat didn't attack the rabbits! My cat starts screaming if he simply SEES another animal in his space. I can't imagine he'll ever bond with my rabbits.

Back