homeopathic concentrations?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akane

Reaction score
Anyone know how to read the concentrations used in homeopathic medicine? I cannot find another listing of the concentration of this particular product anywhere nor an equivalent product with a dosage I know how to convert. It lists demineralized water, alcohol, and active ingredient in dilutions of 6-12-30-200x‚ 12-30-60-200c for a 1 ounce bottle. Otherwise I have to go take the time to teach myself how to read that instead of just "use 1-10 drops 3 times daily". I don't see how that wide scale of dosing works for the range of usually considered safe doses to even average out how many drops get me to ~20mg. :? Who knows what this particular company even considers an average dose.

The basic explanations are easy but it doesn't have 1 number on an x or c. It has 4 or 8 listed depending exactly what those sets of values mean or how they combine.

weird, maybe some sort of regional labeling? Would you be able to contact the manufacturer? Or shop you purchased through? Usually there's a toll free # on the packaging. I thought that was a requirement.

I debated it but the company prefers to sell through doctors and you can't even view their products on their website without a health care provider account. Probably partially for this reason. :lol: I don't know if they'd answer or just tell me to talk to my doctor. Not sure how all the websites get it to sell direct to consumers but it's not like it is restricted at all. Just most otc versions are mixed with more ingredients for topical use instead of being mostly pure for sublingual. Majority of doctors likely couldn't even say how much to use or care so I'm not sure how they'd sell enough if they only dealt with doctors directly. For all their claims of controlling the sales of their products I even found it on amazon.com. I considered posting a question to amazon since even if the seller won't answer the questions are visible to be answered by other buyers.

I'd definitely use amazon then. It could be that the other sellers do have DR accts with the manufacturer and just buy in bulk that way. It could also be to intentionally facilitate second hand sellers. Much like you can't buy most products wholesale through the manufacturer, rather you need a re-sellers license or proof you own a business through which you are selling the product and you are forced/expected to purchase large bulk quantities at wholesale worth hundreds if not thousands and not just one or two pieces like a consumer. I've had that issue a lot, especially with businesses that have very few distributors so I can't find anyone, even on amazon, selling it.

Latest posts

Back