Baby bunny.. what color?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ipoGSD

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
This baby is a mutt bunny. I bred sylvia (flemish mix) to buster my holland because buster needed an easy doe and I needed sylvia because I was breeding a virgin doe. Virgin doe didnt take but sylvia did. Lol

Anyway we got a beautiful litter.. I just dont know what color this cutie would be? Maybe chocolate or opal?
https://imgur.com/a/J3QB4lF

:)

2 Black/orange harlis, magpie, broken chin, silver tipped steel

__________ Tue May 08, 2018 12:34 am __________

I dont see the similarity with the 3rd pic in the link you posted. This baby looks chocolatey yet sometimes a little blueish.. <br /><br /> __________ Tue May 08, 2018 12:37 am __________ <br /><br /> Lynx? Lilac? I have no clue.. lmao

I can't help but see the ticking... what does the other broken chinchilla look like?

__________ Tue May 08, 2018 12:47 am __________

Maybe a lynx I'm not sure how the steel would affect the color I haven't read into it as much, I'm still working on understanding the C locus. <br /><br /> __________ Tue May 08, 2018 12:55 am __________ <br /><br /> Opal looks too blue to be it.

Definitely has agouti marks. I'm going to guess it's the lighting making it difficult for us to see what you do. Maybe a pic of it next to the other kits would help?

Been soooo busy with work.. but I'll try to get some pics tomorrow:)

__________ Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:54 pm __________

Ok so I finally took a pic of the bunny I'm wondering about its color. If u click this, the bunny in question is the one front and center. https://imgur.com/a/u0R5VHy

the littermates and mom are in the 2nd pic.
2 harlis, a magpie, one that looks like mom (the brown always sheds out and then they turn into a mom look a like. Mom was the same way- it's weird, then a squirrel/steel/chin (those colors confuse me so much) ?? And then the mystery color

And mom I cant remember.. is she a steel? Chin? Squirrel?

Would love some help on the mystery color, moms color and the solid grey/silvery one :)

Ty :) <br /><br /> __________ Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:36 pm __________ <br /><br /> Btw..I'm still thinking opal lol

Latest posts

Back